2010年4月22日 星期四

0422~ Last day on friday ^^

Oh yeah,
tomorrow was the last day for the exam,
was so so so happy cuz last subject left.

Tomorrow are the UML...Unified Modeling Language~
i though it will be easy,
maybe...
not sure how many subject i will pass,
of coz i want it to be "all pass"
i dont want extend my University's life
fast and faster graduate...and work...
i dont want exam anymore...
i hate exam...what the f**k!

Summore,
i'd been sick before exam,
and
much more i cant eat well + cant sleep well,
but once i was so happy coz
my friends celebrated for me before 11/4
and that's why i'm puked for a strawberry cake and pizza...
it was so disgusting you know.

and i'm going out for a "drill food"
talked alot with my friend,
and thanks to them...
you guys is really really support me alot when i'm feel unhelp and lost~
advices + friends needed.


And thanks to a friend from Japan.
i dont know whether he is from taiwan or hong kong...
he said he from taiwan but he know how to chat in "Cantonese"
well it's not important
coz he was really take care about me!!
he just like my brother...like a carier...
TQ you guys....


Give you all a big big HUG~
i'll be there for you guys anytime ^^

沒有留言:

張貼留言